Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thanks everyone so much. For all the lovely comments and best wishes (even the silly buggar ones hey Trish Latter Simone Louise Eldering Brad Harris and Sharon Quirk Fiona Lambert) they have put a smile on my face and have made me feel very loved and blessed to have so many caring people in my life. Feeling a bit better today, still pretty painful but better. Surgeon says that i won't regain full function in my left wrist as the bone was badly damaged as was much of the cartilage i had to have a bone graft/ artificial bone added so the plate could be fitted since the end of mine was in the surgeons words "powdery". My netball days are very much over, i think swimming will become my exercise of choice, a bit of non contact sport will suit me better i think ;). Onwards and upwards now, just gotta take it one step at a time and as much pain relief as i can get my mits on lol. ;) keep the interesting posts on fb coming so i have something to keep me amused. Xoxox

May 19, 2013 at 12:47PM via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment