Monday, January 27, 2014

Scrap The Boys January challenge

I am loving having time to be creative and decided to have a go at the Scrap the boys January challenge. One of my Facebook friends shared the challenge on Facebook and I thought why not! This is the first time I have had a go at a Scrap the Boys challenge so it is "something new" for me too! Lol. The challenge was to create a layout about "something new" in my boy's life. I decided to create a layout about my son and his incredible creations that he builds in his room. I love walking past his room to see what new adventures he is engaged in. He will often spend a few days creating little worlds and will leave them set up on his rug in the floor until he is done then will pack it all away. We are often amazed that he can negotiate a path to around the toys when he hops up in he middle of the night to go to the toilet! Anyway I took some photos a while ago and thought that the challenge was the perfect opportunity to scrap them! Ok here is my layout.  It was a great challenge thanks to Scrap The Boys.
Tam xo






 

5 comments:

  1. What a totally cool page. Love the texture you have created and fun pictures used. Thanks for Playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture and layering. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the textured background and doodled frame, looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along with the January STB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a cool background and striking design! nice story to have captured too! Thanks for playing along at STB's

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool is this!! Love that background. the tags, the title the design.. heck I love it all!! :-)
    thanks for playing along with STB's :-)

    ReplyDelete