Thursday, June 2, 2011

Torture........

Not everything needs to be serious................Have you noticed how many gorgeous coats are in the shops at the moment? Oh my goodness- the colours and styles are just devine!!  Anyone that really knows me, would know that I have a huge weakness for coats (and shoes and Handbags) I don't wear Jumpers and rarely cardigans but I love coats. When we move, my beloved coats will be packed in a box probably never to see the light of day again, when winter up there is like  Summer here, there really is no need for coats! Apparently Katherine is also not the High heel shoe type of town so at least my shoes can keep my coats company :)  So now I am reduced to window shopping and admiring from afar and as the title suggests it really is torture LOL!!!!

Tam :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment